Advanced search

?husband cheated?

(11 Posts)
Jens84 Thu 17-Sep-15 22:09:33

My husband is in the armed forces. I hate him going away as he spends a fortune on getting drunk and in the past I have had to question him on an incident which he denies. He was away earlier this year...I have found out this weekend he was out drinking almost every night. What has bothered me more is the message I found on his Facebook account - which he left open on my iPad. Picture to follow. I am disgusted at what his so called "friends" would encourage him to do!! How would people handle this?? Or should I forget it??

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Thu 17-Sep-15 22:11:41

Why would you forget it? And who is he talking about?

Jens84 Thu 17-Sep-15 22:13:37

I think they are talking about the woman 'Gemma' who is mentioned at the top of the message.

Jens84 Thu 17-Sep-15 22:14:17

Or 'gemz'

DragonsCanHop Thu 17-Sep-15 22:20:16

Tbf it's not very incriminating on your boyfriends behalf is it?

lotsoffunandgames Thu 17-Sep-15 22:20:40

I can forgive most things but shagging around is not one. It's a deal breaker with me. If he has done anything, tbh even kissing and flirting, then I would leave. He is not showing you respect or commitment. I would feel so betrayed if oh played away with could you trust him again?
Were there other messages about playing around.I would read them.Yes I know people on here go on about privacy but fuck that.
You deserve more

definiteissues Thu 17-Sep-15 22:28:26

But from that message trail he hasn't done anything?

Jens84 Thu 17-Sep-15 22:31:32

It's so hard. As you say, he hasn't actually said anything to the comment. I think it's annoying me more that these so called friends get the impression that they can encourage him to do it?

lotsoffunandgames Thu 17-Sep-15 22:34:27

It does imply he has done it before-why else would they talk about her giving him a bj. Could be guy humour and that he has done nothing wrong.
Have a chat with him and see what he says.

DragonsCanHop Thu 17-Sep-15 23:05:25

"they" didn't talk about it. His immature sounding friend did though.

Tillytoes14 Sat 24-Oct-15 21:00:05

I've had my suspicions that my husband has cheated in the past, he had various photos I found on his digital camera some years ago of a lady, he was living in Germany at the time and we were living apart, he's ex-forces now. He never admitted to anything, but the photos certainly told another story. I will never know what happened whilst he was living abroad, I can only assume what could have happened. If my husband was to have an affair/cheat and I had evidence, then that would be it for us, there would be no second chances. Maybe speak to your partner, that's the only way you'll know more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now