Talk

Advanced search

A-levels around Oxford

(4 Posts)
G3PSF Thu 30-Jul-15 22:23:18

Hello everyone,

First ever post on here. I was just wondering whether (I appreciate it is a long shot) anyone might know of any colleges that do Alevels around Oxford area, but accept mature students, I.e. Anyone above the age of 19?

We have just moved to the area thanks to my work and I was wondering whether some of you may know. There are colleges around there but for some reason some only offer it to people aged 16-19 years. My wife is trying to get on and do her Alevels but with two kids and my job it is a bit harder than it should be.

Any help you would be able to provide would be greatly appreciated thanks.

FuckingLiability Thu 30-Jul-15 22:32:08

www.cityofoxford.ac.uk/adult/welcome

www.oxfordcollege.ac/courses/fast-track-a-level-courses

If you're not actually in Oxford, try the FE colleges with night classes in nearby towns. That was where I got my A Levels.

Have you looked at Abingdon and Witney college ? They have loads of courses, I did an A-level with them many years ago. Depends what subject area you're looking at - I have also used Open University.

Or depending on your subject area again, Ruskin College www.ruskin.ac.uk/ might be useful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now