Talk

Advanced search

Brother problem

(5 Posts)
kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 04:21:38

Hiya i have found this website on a google search and i really hope there is someone who can help.

I dont really know how to explain this its so embarrassing. I live with my mum and older brother. My mum works nightshift alot of the time and when shes at work my brother has girls over and I hear them having sex. This has been happening since he split up with his girlfriend about 3 months ago.

He only does this when my mums not home. Its sooo embarrassing i hate it. I dont have any of my friends round to stay at the weekends because i dont want them to hear it. I put headphones in my ears going to sleep because I dont wanna hear it.

Im too embarrassed to say anything to my brother or my mum and i dont want to cause an argument between them. I really dont know what to do.

whattodoforthebest2 Fri 17-Jul-15 05:11:10

Hi Kayla

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - I can imagine it's really embarrassing and awkward. It's not fair that he's making you put up with it, but really it depends how old you both are as to how I think you should deal with it.

How old are you and how old is your brother?

kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 11:34:09

I am 16 he is 21

BakeItOff Fri 17-Jul-15 11:41:35

Hi Kayla,

It might be a good idea to ask HQ to delete this thread and start a new one without any names in it. If your real name is Kayla, you need to change it to a different one to protect the identity of you and your family.

kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 12:31:43

Oh right i will do that thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: