Talk

Advanced search

Brother problem

(5 Posts)
kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 04:21:38

Hiya i have found this website on a google search and i really hope there is someone who can help.

I dont really know how to explain this its so embarrassing. I live with my mum and older brother. My mum works nightshift alot of the time and when shes at work my brother has girls over and I hear them having sex. This has been happening since he split up with his girlfriend about 3 months ago.

He only does this when my mums not home. Its sooo embarrassing i hate it. I dont have any of my friends round to stay at the weekends because i dont want them to hear it. I put headphones in my ears going to sleep because I dont wanna hear it.

Im too embarrassed to say anything to my brother or my mum and i dont want to cause an argument between them. I really dont know what to do.

whattodoforthebest2 Fri 17-Jul-15 05:11:10

Hi Kayla

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - I can imagine it's really embarrassing and awkward. It's not fair that he's making you put up with it, but really it depends how old you both are as to how I think you should deal with it.

How old are you and how old is your brother?

kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 11:34:09

I am 16 he is 21

BakeItOff Fri 17-Jul-15 11:41:35

Hi Kayla,

It might be a good idea to ask HQ to delete this thread and start a new one without any names in it. If your real name is Kayla, you need to change it to a different one to protect the identity of you and your family.

kayla99x Fri 17-Jul-15 12:31:43

Oh right i will do that thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now