Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible to get two false positives?

(3 Posts)
freddyfucktard Wed 15-Jul-15 22:44:44

Hi, new to this so not sure where the best place to post this is but im looking for some advice. I am currently using the Nexplanon implant, have been for over a year but started getting unusual bleeding 3 weeks ago. On one day of the next and so on, I am also getting really sharp pains in my abdomen, tender boobs......anyway I decided to do a test as last time I went to the doctors about my period whilst on the implant they told me strange periods could mean im pregnant so made me do one there and then. Anyway, I took one Saturday night and it was a negative, took another Sunday morning and there was a faint line, repeated the test on Monday morning and there was another faint line. I definately wasn't seeing things as I asked my sister and partner to check them aswel. I went to see a doctor but he was very condiscending and just made me feel like shit for even thinking that I could be pregnant. Any thoughts? Im going out of my mind wondering 'what if'. Is it possible that both tests were wrong??

PosterEh Wed 15-Jul-15 22:47:31

How faint was the line? Clear to see or you have to squint? I've had loads of evaps which looked just like my early bfps (even on premium brands) so I'm now a bit sceptical of the "any line is a line" mantra.

freddyfucktard Wed 15-Jul-15 23:00:15

didn't need to squint lol they were faint but still clearly visible

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now