Don't know what to do

(3 Posts)
zukiecat Sat 11-Jul-15 20:03:33

I have been rather unwell this week with bad diarrhoea, with chills and weakness, I still feel rubbish and even going upstairs leaves me shaking and with my heart pounding.

I have a part time job at the local shop, but have been on holiday all this week, I would have to phone or go in tomorrow to find out my hours for next week. I thought I felt better this morning and had a wee walk down to get electric. I had to stop numerous times and really felt awful. I will try and.get a GP appointment on Monday, but what to do about work if I still feel like this. I tend to have Mondays off (work a rota) so probably won't be in til Tuesday. So should I phone tomorrow and explain what's going on or wait til I'm due a shift and tell them then?

LIZS Sat 11-Jul-15 20:24:28

How were they planning to notify you of your shifts? Give them a t ring to find out and warn them that you have been unwell and will go to gp on Monday if no better.

zukiecat Sat 11-Jul-15 20:43:17

They would just expect me to go in and find out for myself. They will not be happy, but I really can't go in like this, I'm on a till for my whole shift and they don't let you take a bottle of water with you, even in the hot weather we've been having.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now