Talk

Advanced search

ASDA advice needed ASAP

(5 Posts)
beedeepullen Wed 24-Jun-15 21:36:14

hi all

ok so I have eventually been back dated the tax credits money that was owed to me grin

first of all I have checked with my HSBC online bank account that my money will definitely be in the bank first thing early hours in the morning.
this was all confirmed..

so I thought I would try put my online asda order through this afternoon, so that I could get an earlier delivery date.

all though there are no funds available in my account until early hours in the morning, the asda order was successful.

is it possible they have made a mistake?

is it possible that the order may not go though even though I have had confirmation that the order was successful?

or is it possible that asda can check to see if the funds are available in advance? meaning can they see that my money will be available in my bank account before they attempt to take payment from me at the time of the delivery..
^ which this is what im hoping.
im hoping they know the money will be in my account before they attempt delivery and that's why the order was successful.

any ideas anyone??

I hope this makes sense as I hardly understand what I am trying to explain myself lol

babybooboo123 Thu 25-Jun-15 11:13:40

When I do online shops they don't take the money out till the order was delivered. if you have had a successful order then I don't think y have nothing to worry about xx

booksandchoc Thu 25-Jun-15 11:17:50

I done this last month but with click and collect, order processed successfully at night, wages went in over night, went to collect the order in the morning and the order had been cancelled due to payment not being authorised.

beedeepullen Fri 26-Jun-15 09:48:26

good news it worked for me.

the funds were available just after 12am and delivery came at 9am
they don't take payment until delivery so maybe this is why it went through.
i also think it depends what bank you are with

babybooboo123 Fri 26-Jun-15 09:50:40

told ya nothing to worry about grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now