Talk

Advanced search

Little boys 5th birthday party

(7 Posts)
Boxofjax Fri 19-Jun-15 00:54:55

Hi everyone, just a quick question I'm having my little boys bday party on sat and we have decided to go with party boxes for the food, iv also done little sweetie bags for the children when they leave with a thank you sticker on them? Iv bought some inflate a fun balloons aswell, now do I put them in the food box or give them out at the end?? Obviously they won't be inflated the child can do this when they want? Avengers for boys and frozen for girls?? Thank you

VashtaNerada Fri 19-Jun-15 01:19:55

I wouldn't complicate the eating bit with anything else. Why don't you have them in a pile for children to pick one on the way out? (My Frozen-loving boy would definitely pick that by the way!)

SavoyCabbage Fri 19-Jun-15 02:16:36

My dad will swap your ds Vashta as she loves all comic book heros.

I would give them out at the end. And I would give them out at random rather than boys and girls.

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Fri 19-Jun-15 02:41:38

Balloons to take home rather than mess with during the meal

VashtaNerada Fri 19-Jun-15 07:09:25

Savoy - I assume you meant DD, but I'm sure your dad is welcome too grin

AuntieStella Fri 19-Jun-15 07:11:39

I'd do balloons to take home.

And I'd choose either Avengers for all or Frozen for all, both to simplify things and also because you cannot predict who will like which one better by sex.

AggressiveBunting Fri 19-Jun-15 07:17:20

Agree- give everyone the same. Everyone likes Avengers. I gave those Playmobil figures in lieu of party bags at DS's last party- I just bought all the same (the blue ones). No-one complained.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now