Talk

Advanced search

Would you return these shoes?

(6 Posts)
kay1919 Sun 14-Jun-15 10:47:43

I recently bought some flat shoes (pumps). They fit well and I thought they were comfortable but after just one wear where I walked for about 30 minutes, they have left me with painful blisters on my heel. I think this is because of a rough piece of stitching at the back.

I paid about £20 for them which I know isn't a huge amount but I would like my money back as I can't wear them again. Would you return them?

LIZS Sun 14-Jun-15 10:54:10

Probably not , but then I bought a pair from m and s a few weeks ago ,seemed comfy when I tried them in house but when I wore out with tights got nasty blister on big toe joint which has only just healed.

backtowork2015 Sun 14-Jun-15 11:41:46

I would, especially of you got them from a big name shop, they want to give you good service, what do you have to lose?

DragonWithAGirlTattoo Sun 14-Jun-15 11:54:17

if there is stitching sticking out, then yes i would return as not fit for purpose

SwedishEdith Sun 14-Jun-15 12:04:58

I wouldn't. I assume heel blisters are par for the course with lots of new shoes (especially cheap ones)

SaucyJack Thu 18-Jun-15 11:22:03

I'd certainly exchange them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now