Partners mum

(8 Posts)
Kloe13 Sun 31-May-15 00:44:37

Ok so I think my partners mum hates me just looked at her Facebook profile (I'm not her friend but can see posts) and she's got loads of posts of my partner & our son and her other son & his 'lovely girlfriend' and none of me not even a mention or that we are having another baby. sad

TigerFeat Sun 31-May-15 00:47:28

well, as you say, you're not her friend...

Kloe13 Sun 31-May-15 00:51:15

None of the people I mentioned are friends with her on Facebook. She also takes pics off my profile, she put up a pic of my son that I took myself and in the comments claimed she had taken the pic and was there at the time when she wasn't?

TigerFeat Sun 31-May-15 00:53:39

Then block her from seeing your page and stop looking at hers.

What's your real life relationship like?

HootOnTheBeach Sun 31-May-15 01:00:02

Oooh that's tricky. My boyfriend's mum and I aren't Facebook friends either. It's gotten a bit awkward after 5 years.

You could do a bit of bravado and just add her then go from there.

Kloe13 Sun 31-May-15 01:02:49

That's the 1st time I have seen it. In summary we got on well then when I became pregnant she caused loads of trouble told me I should get rid etc as I've ruined her sons life etc then when her son still chose to be with me & move in with me she had to get used to it. Now she looks after my son when I'm at work and acts like he's the best thing that ever happened to her but it's difficult as she thinks she can do what she wants with my son as she has him for free.. Always gives him chocolate etc and never listens to me. I'm quite shy and my oh won't say anything so she gets to do what she wants..

Kloe13 Sun 31-May-15 01:05:51

I don't really want to add her as she'll be able to see everything I post etc

Anon192 Sun 07-Jun-15 13:01:27

Sounds like she's a bitch! She is obviously the one with a problem so don't worry about it! Focus on being happy and ignore the negative woman!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now