Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage

(4 Posts)
primadonna111 Mon 05-Jan-15 13:42:25

Hi im new to this so not sure ive posted in the right place sorry hmm i recently found out i was pregnant after 6 years trying then 3 days later i miscarried ive been bleeding very heavily for 2 weeks now with massive clots and mucus and what looks like skin (sorry for being so graphic) its so bad im changing clothes 3 times a day confused when does the bleeding stop is this normal? I was 3 weeks along when i miscarried and hadnt had a period for 5 months before x

Cauliflowersneeze1 Mon 05-Jan-15 18:08:15

I think you may need to go back to the dr incase you need a d & c
Sorry for your loss

Brandysnapper Mon 05-Jan-15 18:10:55

Agree please go to the doctor, or if your local hospital has an Early pregnancy unit give them a call.
You can also go to a&e if you become concerned about the blood loss. Clots are normal but you bleeding does sound very heavy.

bakingtins Mon 05-Jan-15 18:14:06

That sounds very heavy for a relatively early miscarriage, I think you need GP to refer you to EPU for a scan. The Mumsnet miscarriage board is in the body and soul section of Talk, lots of support available there. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now