Talk

Advanced search

If a classmate head butted your DD?

(7 Posts)
Devientenigma Wed 17-Dec-14 14:09:56

Thing is my DD is 17 and the classmate is 18, both at college. My DD is on her way home now following the incident, she's concerned about her teeth. But then she can get paranoid over them! Apparently all I know so far is because she didn't get her own way she's took it out on my DD. I just feel she's opened up the doors for others to say she's a walkover and treat her similarly. It doesn't help that my DD is so low ATM either. In fact she was off a while back with stress. Do I just leave this or take it further? Am I going OTT? What's wrong with punching her instead of using your head? If not my DD? TIA x

TheCowThatLaughs Wed 17-Dec-14 14:13:17

Police, obviously

stargirl1701 Wed 17-Dec-14 14:14:21

Given the ages, police. Call 101 as soon as she arrives home. How utterly dreadful.

18yearstooold Wed 17-Dec-14 14:16:07

Police, they are adults

NorwaySpruce Wed 17-Dec-14 14:18:08

Call the police, I'm surprised the college didn't.

What's wrong with punching her instead of using your head? Does your daughter move in unusually violent circles? hmm I can't imagine a student shouting at another going un-noticed, hitting anyone would see the student expelled.

Devientenigma Wed 17-Dec-14 14:26:33

Thanks everyone.
She doesn't move in violent circles as neither of us have a clue how to deal with this.
She's really upset obviously and doesn't want us to contact anyone!!!
However I've been in touch with college without her knowing.
Apparently they got let out early and it's happened after college time whether on the premises or not.

queenofthepirates Wed 17-Dec-14 14:27:12

A huge hug for your daughter, dentist appointment and the police, not necessarily in that order.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now