Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How do I stop the broodyness!?

(3 Posts)
hayley0924 Sat 13-Dec-14 14:59:57

So.. Hi guys! First time iv posted in here, but I guess you guys would be the best for advice on this. All I can think about is having a baby! I have so many reasons why I can't, I already have 2 beautiful Childern 3 and 5, a new partner of under a year so not ready for a baby, I work full time in a new job, and I do try to tell myself all this but I just can't stop the need to have a baby. Will the pass? I'm only 21, is this a phase or will this feeling just not stop until I have a baby? It's driving me insane, am i the only one to have an obsession with needing a baby?

gamerchick Sat 13-Dec-14 15:12:12

Borrow a few toddlers for a full day and night?

Heyho111 Sun 14-Dec-14 09:37:03

It is probably linked to being in a new relationship. Unfortunetly the more we tell our brains we don't want something the more our brains say we want it.
You could try to give yourself a plan. If this relationship continues we will try for a baby this time next year. That way your not telling yourself no and giving yourself a goal. Set other goals as well. Like a holiday , doing up a room, etc. it's so hard to fight these feelings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now