Talk

Advanced search

Boyfriend wants to go to Amsterdam...

(4 Posts)
Notsure9257 Thu 20-Nov-14 09:18:57

We have a 2 year old and one on the way. Christmas is approaching and BF is on about going to Amsterdam with a few of the 'lads'.
I'm worried about what he'll get up to. I'm not worried about the weed/beer/mushrooms I'm worried about the prostitutes!!
Am I being silly? I do trust him but what if he's high/drunk and doesn't know what he's doing and cheats :,( I'd never know.
I'm also worried about the cost!
Has your partner been before? With out you? How did you feel about it?

Kab13 Thu 20-Nov-14 15:00:57

Firstly you don't trust him, to not get plastered/high beyond belief and cheat on you, with a prostitute
Is there a reason for you not to trust him?
I wouldn't feel comfortable with my partner going away anywhere with out me, but hew was a cheating arse before my dd came along.
Sounds like he hasn't considered you in regards to going away, maybe you need to be straight up and tell him how it makes you feel.

Babiecakes11 Thu 20-Nov-14 15:37:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JingleBellSniffer Tue 23-Dec-14 11:39:42

there's no reason for me not to trust my DP but he's growing up a bit now, don't want to go get high with his mates as much as he wanted to 2 years ago. he's growing out of it slowly but it still getting high whenI'm not there. He knows I don't agree with it.
He wouldn't go with prostitutes because he knows I'd leave him. and I would find out and he knows this.
As I said, i have no reason not to trust him, I don't trust his mates. I get paranoid. (which I blame on the amount of bud I used to smoke, mind...) His mates will egg him on, he won't want to be seen as "the pussywhipped one".
His mates don't understand he's in an LTR and they can do one. I can't stand his mates anyway. MY DPs mates do more than week. Try MKAT and disgusting stuff like that, E and stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now