Talk

Advanced search

HELP so upset + confused

(5 Posts)
mommyj28 Sat 08-Nov-14 14:50:05

I have been with my partner for 5 years and im pregnant with our first child (just under 3 weeks til due date).
I have found messages to another woman on his facebook which i find inappropriate (saying he would like to see her bum and hoping they bump into eachother next weekend) this is someone who he does not know but she lives nearby.
I dont know whether i am overreacting but i feel so hurt and upset. How can he do this to me when i am carrying our child and so close to giving birth?
Really dont feel like i can talk to friends or family either sad help me please

MummyKWP Sat 08-Nov-14 19:47:05

That is really wrong. You're not over reacting. It could be worse (always nice to know!), but that must be hurtful when you're already feeling a bit vulnerable (I felt vulnerable when pregnant anyway).
Do you feel like you can confront him (calmly & rationally? You don't need a lot of stress at this time). It might just give him chance to explain himself & might therefore help you somehow feel better. It would be nice if you were able to feel in a more positive place before the birth. Good luck.x

Heyho111 Sun 09-Nov-14 08:07:22

Oh poor you. That's a horrid thing to find but it could be a whole lot worse. But it's still wrong. Flirting is not acceptable. It is showing someone you fancy them. It could also end up getting out of hand. I would be very hurt if I was you.
You really need to talk to him about what you saw and how you feel. You need to also know how he started talking to her. If they didn't know each other before FB , how did a conversation start ?
I'm guessing that he will already know something is up as he will be able to see you are upset about something.
I hope he eats humble pie and realises the fool that he is being.
Big hug.

WhereIsMYJonathanSmith Sun 09-Nov-14 09:04:11

Have you taken copies of his comments on FB? You need to. He will probably deny it and he will minimise it and tell you that you are foolish for taking it so seriously. He may also make it a big thing that you snooped!

His behaviour is appalling. Dont be afraid to get some support from friends and family. You have done nothing wrong and you have no need to keep quiet about what he has done. flowers

chdmum2491 Mon 10-Nov-14 20:13:59

kick him in the nuts cheeky shit face !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now