Advanced search


(6 Posts)
Charlotterose14 Sun 13-Apr-14 15:32:33

My partner was drunk last night and punched my face. My tooth is nearly out. I'm so embarrassed. Iv two black eyes. If I go to hospital will they investigate what happened? What can I say happened? Especially to my work

PourquoiTuGachesTaVie Sun 13-Apr-14 15:34:27

Tell the truth, call the police, get medical help and get away from the bastard.

PourquoiTuGachesTaVie Sun 13-Apr-14 15:35:07

Is there anyone in real life you can go to? He will do it again please don't cover up for him.

OwlCapone Sun 13-Apr-14 15:39:39

Have a read through this thread. unless that is also you under a different name in which case you've read it already!

Charlotterose14 Sun 13-Apr-14 15:48:20

Hi thanks. No that isn't me. Sounds similar though. Drinking. Sorry. I'm just feeling sorry for my self.

Charlotterose14 Sun 13-Apr-14 15:50:25

Just realised, that reads like I'm drinking. I'm not. He was x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now