Talk

Advanced search

is it time to leave him

(6 Posts)
zoesmum2012 Wed 24-Jul-13 00:07:25

I wud really like advise please me and my hubby been together year and a half I got pregnant a few mhs in and been married 2 mhs now but we have been birking lots ans very harsh words said he's always tried and feels sorry for him self shouts at me when I tell him he's being wearing same top/jeans for a week he's punched himself in fonrt of me and our dd he tells her to shut up and today I saw a mum smokeing hash while pushing a prams he thinks that's ok and am the silly one for hateing hash so much he never leves the house never truly seeks help for his probleams I cry cos of the way he slams doors in my face while am speaking to him I do love him and our dd needs her dad and am scared of becomeing a single mum and that's I'd die alone I love him with all my heart but am slowing giveing up sorry for the long entry I've never said any this be4

lljkk Wed 24-Jul-13 00:10:50

He sounds like a prat & you can do better. You do not need a man like that.

RoxyFox211 Fri 26-Jul-13 14:30:50

I think it probably is (time to leave). Weigh up whether your getting any pleasure from the relationship and if not I'd try to form a way to get out.

londone17 Mon 29-Jul-13 21:35:17

Leave him. He should be helping with the baby and supporting you.

HorryIsUpduffed Mon 29-Jul-13 22:07:52

You need to leave for the baby's sake (violence, drugs).

It sounds like he is depressed, but that is not your problem at the moment.

Mum2Fergus Thu 08-Aug-13 20:18:59

OP ask Admin to move your post to Relationships...more traffic through there to support you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now