Advanced search

advice needed please!!!!

(4 Posts)
sineadkieran Fri 29-Mar-13 22:17:57

Hi everyone i hope you can help me!

Basically my sister got divorced from her husband a year and a half ago, due to him going off for weeks on end and never having an explanation for it. Anyway as i mentioned they got divorced, through out the year and a half he has seen my nephew three times (he is three and has autism). My sister has never stopped or tried to stop him spending time with him, but on 2 of the occasions he turned up he just spent the time abusing and insulting her rather than spend anytime with his son. The third time he trashed the place leaving my nephew terrified!. My sister has never wanted to go to court she wanted to keep it civil for my nephews sake but after that incident and him sitting outside her house watching her, she feels she has no choice!

She is concerned about the kind of access he will get, she doesn't want him having him at his house because of the way he has acted plus he will not give her his address, also he has said if he ever gets him on his own he won't bring him home.

She would like to know what is likely to happen in court, if there is anything she can do to stop him having over night access or having him on his own.
This whole situation is really stressful for her any advice would be great
Thankyou smile

pinkteddy Fri 29-Mar-13 22:37:14

Can't really advise but I would suggest reposting this in legal? Also this website is really good and may be helpful. child residence

sineadkieran Fri 29-Mar-13 22:41:59

ok thankyou smile

pinkteddy Fri 29-Mar-13 22:44:06

Welcome :-) put something in heading as well that gives a clue as to what you're asking.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: