Advanced search

More of a 'have i done the right thing' re cancelling visit tomorrow.

(3 Posts)
wibblyjelly Thu 17-Jan-13 19:43:09

I was due to go and see my friend tomorrow, who has just had a baby. I would have 3 and a half month old ds with me. She lives over an hour away. Neither of us have snow at the moment, however it has been forecast for midday tomorrow. They are advising non essential travel.
I've cancelled going to see her, as I'm not confident driving in snow, and I would hate to get stuck somewhere with ds. I just know if I don't go, it will be fine, but if I do go, then we will probably get stuck somewhere! DS is on bottles, so if we were stuck, I'd have no way to feed him.

DameFanny Thu 17-Jan-13 19:46:16

I think I'd have done the same. We were supposed to be going out tonight but we've canceled the sitter as she's not confident driving in this weather - lying snow and below freezing.

wibblyjelly Fri 18-Jan-13 11:31:19

Made the right decision, it started snowing and settling 20 mins before I was due to leave.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: