Talk

Advanced search

Bullying, didn't know where else to put this? Friends ds won't go out because of it.

(3 Posts)
CuriousMama Tue 20-Nov-12 11:42:06

He's year 7 and a boy from a different school, same age, is bullying him.
It's got to the point where Fds won't go out and even goes to a different school bus stop because of it. The bully gets his school bus at the same stop.
I found out why Fds wasn't going out. Ds2 told me and also the boys name. I told friend and she's been onto the school about bus situation plus I said phone the police as it's harassment. I don't think that's OTT do you? She said she will. If the police can't help then maybe they can at least advise her?
Apparently there's no point going to the boys family as you get abuse from them?
If anyone else has any ideas on how to help then please post them.
TIA

mummytime Tue 20-Nov-12 11:50:45

The boy needs to start to keep a diary of all the incidents. If he has witnesses to the events who will speak to the police that will help. Then he definitely needs to speak to the police. The police around here are quite hot on bullying, and actually go into schools to give talks on it.
You friend should also inform the school; if only because when a friend of mine's DD was being bullied by a girl from a different school, when the bully was excluded from her school for a day, she tried to sneak into my friends DD's school to attack her.

CuriousMama Tue 20-Nov-12 18:56:56

OH no that's awful the poor girl sad I hope this was stopped?

Yes great idea about the diary I'll tell my friend. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now