Talk

Advanced search

Confused elderly neighbour

(2 Posts)
MummyPig24 Fri 28-Sep-12 15:51:52

Walking home from school an elderly neighbour standing at her gate asked if I could sort out the clock on her oven. I said I would have a look so I went in. Said someone cleaned it this morning and now clock was wrong. I was having a look and a guy appeared and said another lady had asked him to come and see. This elderly lady had asked someone else who must have said no.but saw this guy from the council (he was wearing a badge) and asked him to look. He sorted it and set it to 15.24 but she seemed really confused and unable to understand the 24hr clock. She had a normal clock. in the kitchen too. She just said she didn't understand. I'm concerned that she is approaching strangers to ask them in to her home and seemed confused and unable to understand something fairly simple. Should I alert someone to this? I'm almost certain she wouldn't recognise me if I went round and it might scare or worry her but I'm worried about it. Who, if anyone, would I get in touch with?

Nigglenaggle Fri 28-Sep-12 20:36:07

Best to look out for family visiting and try and tell them I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now