Talk

Advanced search

Been in new house less then a week and I don't like it :((

(4 Posts)
Cheekychops84 Thu 27-Sep-12 17:30:53

We did a mutual exchange with a friend but now I've been in a few days I don't like it sad kept my blinds closed as I know the people opposite and they are not very nice didn't realise they lived there until I saw her at the window :/ . The neighbour has already moaned where I parked even though we can park where we like . I wish I hadn't moved now. sad

JammySplodger Thu 27-Sep-12 20:57:39

I'm not always a fan of net curtains but they have their uses. Would it be worth investing in some? Or simply give a lovely big wave if they seem to be looking in.

And we had the parking row with our next door neighbour but things have settled down now to chattable levels. Give it time.

What do you like about the house? What are you planning on doing to make it your own?

pictish Thu 27-Sep-12 20:59:07

Well it's done now - what can you do to make the best of it?

Cheekychops84 Fri 28-Sep-12 07:46:06

Yea will get some nets up smile the flats are in full frontal view I could throw a stone and hit a window :/ think its all just new really and because we are the first new people in years they probably don't like the change either. I'm surprised she complained to me about parking as we can park where we like! Also the man we swapped with used to scream and shout and smash things all day long ! So we should b a dream compares to him .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now