Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me name my online children's clothing shop?!

(10 Posts)
LuckyMumOfTwinBoyz Tue 25-Sep-12 22:58:10

I'm opening my own online clothes shop for boys and girls. I've sourced lots of great stock, have all my ideas for a Facebook site etc but can I think of a name... NO!!!

I have twin boys who were born ten weeks prem and are two little miracles aged nearly 3years. I'd love a name connected to them but need to pick something that doesn't omit the girls! My boys both have dimples like me , one has blue eyes, one brown, so i was attempting to include this in some way!!!I'd thought of Two Little Soldiers and such like but think it needs to be more open to both boys and girls!

Ideas so far...
Two Little Treasures
Dimples and Daisychains
Dimples and Smiles
Two Little Dimples

Please help if you have any good ideas, I'd be SO grateful!!!!
THANK YOU ;))))

Northernlurkerisbackatwork Wed 26-Sep-12 00:04:07

Oh dear - I don't like any of those names. Sorry. What are your boys' names?

bigpaws Wed 26-Sep-12 04:57:52

I like Dimples and Daisychains!!

HaveringGold Wed 26-Sep-12 05:02:55

Now I'm probably bias but I always assume a twee name means a big mark up and fussy clothes! But then some others love that stuff so depends on your target market. Two little treasures or Dimples and daisy chains fit that for me
Give us some ideas on style and market

ripsishere Wed 26-Sep-12 05:19:12

Sorry, I loathe the word Dimples. It is too cutesy for me.
Is it essential that thatword is included?

bigpaws Wed 26-Sep-12 05:22:03

Are you focussing on outfits for Twins? Not a daft question I hope?! I know some twins & siblings like to dress similar/co-ordinated but not identical?

If so, I wondered if that theme might be worth considering too with the naming decision.

Longdistance Wed 26-Sep-12 05:43:51

I wouldn't go for Daisychains though!

Longdistance Wed 26-Sep-12 05:45:13

Here in Oz the Big W (woolworths store) has a baby range called dymples.

mathanxiety Thu 27-Sep-12 15:09:57

Are we talking resale items or new? Unique designs or fairly generic -- what sets the clothes apart from something you could get if you went out shopping or e-baying?

Whatever name you choose is going to say something to someone about what you are selling, as HaveringGold says. You need to identify your market and target it with the name.

whatsleep Sun 30-Sep-12 21:52:37

How about a play on words....Jooets/ jouets (duets), would have the connection for you and your boys but not be a too indicative of the products you are trying to sell ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now