Talk

Advanced search

Themed Fancy dress party when over 7 months pregnant

(7 Posts)
Fresh01 Thu 25-Aug-11 22:20:57

Theme - Filmstars and Pop stars!

I am hopeless at thinking of ideas for this type of thing at the best of times and adding a large tummy into the mix is giving me nightmares.

The only idea I have so far is a pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean......

I have just over 4 weeks to resolve it so a bit of time to get sorted, anyone any good ideas?

BikeRunSki Thu 25-Aug-11 22:23:57

I went to a fancy dress party last month at 6 months as Cher/Joni Mitchell/1960s hippy girl singer of your choice in a long swirly print maxi dress and Birkies. CND pendant from eBay.

Davinaaddict Fri 26-Aug-11 08:54:27

Why not get really glammed up and be a film/pop star that is pregnant/has recently had a baby? Maybe at an event like the Oscars/premiere? Depending on what you look like (& by that I mean hair colour etc), there could be quite a few to choose from. Plus you don't need to worry about a costume as such smile

northerngirl41 Sat 27-Aug-11 19:58:28

Mariah Carey? (Having just had twins)
you could also have real fun painting the bump as something... Butterfly, basketball, tiger...

LaVitaBellissima Sat 27-Aug-11 20:00:30

My friend when 8 months pregnant went as Princess Fiona from Shrek, painted herself green and everything, she looked incredible grin

Fresh01 Mon 29-Aug-11 19:37:41

Thank you for the suggestions better than my friends one of a Tellytubbie!!

The Princess Fiona from Shrek is good as the green face gives a big clue as to who you are trying to be : )

SandStorm Mon 29-Aug-11 19:40:54

Go naked and spend the whole evening in a Demi Moore style pose smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now