Talk

Advanced search

I did a very loud parp (and a bit smelly I suspect)last time I went for my bikini wax..

(9 Posts)
PONGPONGPONG Mon 11-Jul-11 17:29:12

Right a bit of background, I changed my diet, I'm doing the gi diet atm. Since I have been eating healthily, I do pass a lots of winds, loud and smelly, I try to restrain myself obviously.

Now, last week I went for my monthly bikini wax and in the middle of it I let rip a massive parp, the beautician was getting some wax so her head was not over my groin...but still I was mortified !! She obviously heard and was laughing smile, she swore that it was not the first time that happened !

What would you do for next bikini wax ? Shall I go back or shall I find a new salon ?

YoungishBag Mon 11-Jul-11 17:31:45

Shit and squeeze a lot beforehand

Hth grin

PONGPONGPONG Mon 11-Jul-11 17:36:06

The squeezing doesnt work anymore believe me, it is out of my control. The other day I let one rip in a shop full of kids, you should have heard them, at least it stops them trying to jump the queue grin

PONGPONGPONG Mon 11-Jul-11 17:37:00

Love your pictures btw !! You have a very pretty face !

YoungishBag Mon 11-Jul-11 17:39:43

A butt plug?

Or are they just for sex ?

Would it shoot out in a comedy way if you did? grin

AngryFeet Mon 11-Jul-11 17:39:45

Sorry but I could NEVER go back!

YoungishBag Mon 11-Jul-11 17:40:52

Thanks, thought I was a bit of a munter when no one commented on my 'prettiness'.

jadefox Mon 11-Jul-11 17:49:05

go back, am sure its not the first time its happened - but is there nothing in the shops to help with the wind problem? there used to be a product called windeze but not sure if it was just for trapped wind??? good luck!! xx

PONGPONGPONG Mon 11-Jul-11 17:52:31

Thank you !!!! I dont want to give up the diet as I find it great but yes I would love to find a way to stop farting. I mean it is so embarrassing, this morning I was walking the children to school with another mum I had to stop and pretend to look at something so I could squeeze really hard !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now