Talk

Advanced search

About the neighbours every single evening??

(3 Posts)
minxofmancunia Fri 27-May-11 20:19:22

On the surface they seem like a nice "normal" family, 2 parents both quiet and civilised 2 boys about 11 and 14. always polite and friendly, nice neighbours in fact.

now I know teenage boys can be a bloody great challenge I've worked with them for long enough but every evening it's the same screaming, shouting swearing through the walls of our semi, usually one of the boys losing it with their parents then a parent usually retaliates shouting and swearing. they all sound very stressed sad.

the problem is that it happens at dds bedtime and because of where her bedroom is she can hear it all through the wall. It stops her from dropping off to sleep she's 4. She often comes down saying mummy that boys shouting again. It's not nice for her to be exposed to arguments like this night after night sad.

Just wondering what to do? the thought of saying something makes me blush but it's getting a bit full on, especially when the mum starts swearing...loudly.

Apart from this they are great neighbours, don't want to alienate them.

TheMonster Sat 28-May-11 08:29:24

Do you speak to them at all? Would you feel comfortable approaching them about it?

cjbartlett Sat 28-May-11 08:42:57

Swap her room just for now ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: