Talk

Advanced search

Infatuated with a neighbour

(10 Posts)
Wishicould Tue 30-Nov-10 22:45:46

VERY happily married but totally infatuated with someone else. Never before felt like this and actually been tempted to be unfaithful. Judging aside, how can i start a conversation with a someone i've only ever said hello to?

piscesmoon Wed 01-Dec-10 08:16:37

Don't even try!

DanZZZenAroundTheTreeAgain Wed 01-Dec-10 08:32:27

if you are "very happily married", I think you should keep your distance from this man.

If you are determined to have a conversation, how difficult can it be to speak to a neighbour? Just pretend it is a middle-aged woman and chat about what you would talk to her about IYSWIM

MrManager Fri 03-Dec-10 02:00:57

Just a crush. Keep it to yourself and don't entertain it.

IDontLikeDisciples Fri 03-Dec-10 02:10:30

VERY happily married, really!?

I also fail to see how you can be infatuated with someone you've only ever said hello to, blimey.

LowLevelWhingeing Fri 03-Dec-10 02:13:32

very happily married but wondering how to start a conversation with an object of infatuation? okaaaaaay...

IDontLikeDisciples Fri 03-Dec-10 02:14:55

Do you have snow? Weather is the usual icebreaker innit?

IDontLikeDisciples Fri 03-Dec-10 02:16:35

and actually, i posted too hastily. I can actually understand an infatuation like that. When i was with exH I was obsessed with my bank manager. We were both married. My marriage was a sham though and I think that obsession should have been a warning sign.

CheerfulYank Fri 03-Dec-10 02:27:20

Run. Run, run away, and don't speak to him.

Ever.

BarbaraWindsor Fri 03-Dec-10 07:08:38

Pure fantasy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: