Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

how did the last harry potter finsh?

(18 Posts)
gigglinggoblin Mon 18-Jul-05 19:42:44

have just started reading the half blood prince and none of it makes sense cos i didnt re-read the last one and cant remember what happened. can some one please give my memory a quick jog?

marjoriedawessassy Mon 18-Jul-05 20:02:41

Harry and mates ended up in dept of magic, trying to rescue a prophecy about himand voldemort - basically one of them will kill the other one (at the end of book 7, I guess!)In commtion, Sirius killed. Harry v angry with Prof Dumbledore, dumbl v apologetic.
HTH, i haven't seen the new one so don't know if these are the details you need to know!

gigglinggoblin Mon 18-Jul-05 20:06:57

ooh, thanks. anyone know if/how voldemort is back and what is going on with snape?

spursmum Mon 18-Jul-05 20:15:14

triwizard cup was a portkey, took harry to voldemort and wormtail who did a spell and potion to revive him. Snape refused to go back when the dark mark on their skins burned calling them to voldemort. Cedric diggoey killed by voldemort. anything else you need to know while im on a roll??!!

gigglinggoblin Mon 18-Jul-05 20:21:40

thats perfect! i should have read last book but its packed away in a box somewhere and i am too lazy to find it. thanks to both of you

fishfinger Mon 18-Jul-05 20:23:09

he died I htink

candycaine Mon 18-Jul-05 20:23:10

I finished Half Blood Prince today and would like to say that I can't wait until the next book.I won't say anymore as it will spoil it for everyone who hasn't read it yet.

marthamoo Mon 18-Jul-05 20:24:06

Get lost you Fishy Muggle You!

spursmum Mon 18-Jul-05 20:24:15

Theres a spoiler thread going if you cant wait to know what happens!!!

marthamoo Mon 18-Jul-05 20:26:44

I can wait (am on page 350) <<<Fingers in ears>>> "I'm not listening...I'm not listening...lalalalalala"

fishfinger Mon 18-Jul-05 20:27:17

aND HTEN HE WHIXZED OFF ON HIS BROOMSTICK AND HIS BALLS DrOPPED

fishfinger Mon 18-Jul-05 20:27:17

aND HTEN HE WHIXZED OFF ON HIS BROOMSTICK AND HIS BALLS DrOPPED

spursmum Mon 18-Jul-05 20:29:16

lol @ moo ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW??? <<<yanks fingers out of ears.>>>

marthamoo Mon 18-Jul-05 20:37:01

I feel like Terry and wotsit in that episode of The Likely Lads where they're trying not to find out the football score (she says, showing her age).

spursmum Mon 18-Jul-05 20:39:05

Then i will just let you know that you will get a bit weeepy at the end!!

GeorginaA Mon 18-Jul-05 20:54:59

Question: dh has just bought me the HP book - should I really reread all the others first before I start then?

spursmum Mon 18-Jul-05 21:11:43

i would if you really want everything to make sense but if you're happy to let some little details slide over you then just get someone to outline the basics to you.

GeorginaA Mon 18-Jul-05 21:19:50

*gets out philosophers stone and settles in for the night*

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now