Talk

Advanced search

An ordinary mum's book plug!

(2 Posts)
Moermum Wed 10-Jun-09 14:15:03

This is my first post here so I hope I've got my netiquette right.

I recently published my first book "Instructions not Included: One Mum, Three Boys and a Very Steep Learning Curve" (Charlotte Moerman, Virgin Books.)

The book is based on my day-to-day experiences of converting from a career woman to a fulltime mum of 3 boys and living to tell the tale.

It has been said that it "Combines the wit of Allison Pearson with the sensitivity of Can Any Mother help Me? to produce a unique blend of humour, accessibility and companionship" and has had some lovely independent reviews.

It is not a "how to" just an autobiographical, amusing account of my experience of becoming a parent.

I've a book event at Borders Islington N1 on Saturday 20th of June, 11:00-12:00 for anyone who lives in the area. Otherwise, do please pick up a copy at Amazon, Borders or Waterstones!

Many thanks
Charlotte

Moermum Wed 10-Jun-09 14:24:14

Whoops - I think this should have gone into the local section.

See, I told you I was a newbie who didn't know what I was doing ... sorry if I've contravened etiquette by posting here!

Yours, slightly confused... about to head off to a North London Local area of the site!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now