Talk

Advanced search

Am off to the library tomorrow, I want some well written non-cliched erotic fiction please!

(15 Posts)
Overmydeadbody Wed 03-Jun-09 22:03:30

Any recommendations?

What I'd like is a well writtne book with a good story line, same as I'd want of any fiction book I read, but I want it be be erotic too. It needs to be a bit tamer than s&m stuff (sorry, my mind's gone blank I can't remember the MNer's posting nameblush who is an author of such fiction)

Overmydeadbody Wed 03-Jun-09 22:04:19

It doesn't matter if the library doesn't have a copy, they will get any book in I ask for, they said that already!grin

thisisyesterday Wed 03-Jun-09 22:04:59

omg do they have things like that at the library????

you could always ask at the counter grin

Ivykaty44 Wed 03-Jun-09 22:07:32

Oh my mum always used to pass me on books of that nature - good story line and lots of erotic sex, allways said as she past it over no sex or violence in this one - there was always erotic sex and even bum sex blush

Overmydeadbody Wed 03-Jun-09 22:44:02

I want names and titles goddamit! <<stamps feet>>> Ivy can you remember what they where called?

I assume the library will get me whatever I ask for thisisyesterday grin

epithet Wed 03-Jun-09 22:46:14

Just got this off amazon today. She's always good. Not sure if libraries will have it in yet, but check for her back catalogue.

Ivykaty44 Wed 03-Jun-09 23:00:37

Oh I will get off chair and go and look

Ivykaty44 Wed 03-Jun-09 23:04:13

James Glavell's - Gai-Jin, mum gave me that one, so there must be some sex. I remember enjoying the read.

BitOfFun Wed 03-Jun-09 23:04:19

< watches with interest > grin

I like Nancy Friday's stuff- it's real fantasies from people though with a pseudo-sociology feminist edge. Kind of like pretending that you read playboy for the articles.

AuraofDora Wed 03-Jun-09 23:05:27

the diary of catherine m
i think its called that, its not fiction though!

paranoidmother Wed 03-Jun-09 23:13:27

Oh do you mean the sexual life of catherine m ?

< watching with interest to >

Overmydeadbody Thu 04-Jun-09 10:24:56

<takes notes>

I will have a look through amazon too anf check out that book epiteth.

I think I'll give the library a miss today, wait till I get more recommendations here!grin

AuraofDora Thu 04-Jun-09 22:38:59

yes well cant quite remember, its french, its full on and er probably not for the faint hearted!
will try to clarify title..

Mspontipine Thu 04-Jun-09 23:26:24

It was Madamez Overmydeadbody - she's simply disappeared - another mner said she's still around in a different guise but I haven't seen her - even on the odd bum sex thread that was sure to draw her out for sure!!

Mspontipine Thu 04-Jun-09 23:27:14

That's odd thread not odd bum sex - god HOW would that go...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now