Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

book club st albans aned environs?

(7 Posts)
isittooearlyforgin Thu 23-Apr-09 21:36:48

know this is probably not right place to do it and other threads in existance but not sure where and when
any one like to meet up once a month for --large white wine-- intellectual novel discussion at local pub or similar? meeting up would really motivate me and i do love to read when son not awake 5 times a night!

chuckeyegg Fri 24-Apr-09 09:27:07

Maybe if you put something in the local section here it might be good.

isittooearlyforgin Sun 26-Apr-09 20:08:34

thanks! will do! (technological know how v. weak)

indianajennie Tue 23-Nov-10 11:11:21

Dear isittooearlyforgin

Did you ever get a wine drinking bookclub together in st albans? I would be interested in joining if you have room for new members

Nicole2010 Fri 10-Jun-11 15:34:20

Hello! I am new to St Albans with a 2.5 year old and am already missing the bookclub I left in London. Does anyone know of an active bookclub looking for new members? Or motivated to start a new one?

electricslide Mon 20-Jun-11 17:58:39

Hello!
I'm part of a book group that's based mainly in St Albans. We meet monthly and would be keen to get some new members. If you're interested, email me at electricslide @ hotmail . co .uk and I'll give you more info.

Beetlebum Tue 28-Jun-11 14:52:54

hi room for any more? I have 5 year old and 7 month old twins, i would like to think i will have time to join.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now