Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone read jane green books???

(7 Posts)
pinkroses Thu 21-Apr-05 19:18:31

Hi. Just come across a book by Jane green...and just wondered what you all thought about her books.

I have only read a couple of chapters but I am hooked already. I'm reading To have and to hold.

Petall Thu 21-Apr-05 19:22:52

I'm a fan, started with "Straight Talking" which had me hooked and have read them all, except of course the one you are reading!
Must me time for me to go book shopping again, so thanks for the tip.

Petall Thu 21-Apr-05 19:22:53

I'm a fan, started with "Straight Talking" which had me hooked and have read them all, except of course the one you are reading!
Must me time for me to go book shopping again, so thanks for the tip.

fisil Thu 21-Apr-05 19:23:32

nice and easy to read, I save them up for holidays!

ambrosia Fri 22-Apr-05 19:55:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TwoIfBySea Fri 22-Apr-05 22:19:46

I have read quite a few of her books, can't think which one would be my favourite as they are consistently good!

She isn't as well-publicised as some of the other women authors, or I certainly haven't seen any. However her writing is amongst the best. For me she is as equally enjoyable as Marian Keyes.

pinkroses Sat 23-Apr-05 09:51:09

We have just moved to the US and she is really big over there. I am enjoying her novel. It is very easy to read...I am hooked already!! This is a different kind of book for me as I usually enjoy thrillers more...or anything by Stephen King.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now