Talk

Advanced search

This looks like the ideal book for you lot!!

(11 Posts)
UnquietDad Sat 16-Aug-08 12:20:01

Moan About Men

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Juliana has just trawled AIBU for her moans... grin

I feel a pitch for a "riposte" volume coming on...

Carmenere Sat 16-Aug-08 12:22:08

I would never read a book with a jacket like that.

ParCark Sat 16-Aug-08 12:26:09

Message withdrawn

Carmenere Sat 16-Aug-08 12:28:37

Indeed the trouble with men on mn is that they think that we all conform to the stereotype that the misogynistic marketing bod who packaged that delightful book thinks that we arewink

squeaver Sat 16-Aug-08 12:29:10

Yawn.

edam Sat 16-Aug-08 12:30:07

<<yawn>>

sounds tedious and predictable. What a marketing man thinks women would like.

UnquietDad Sat 16-Aug-08 12:55:06

I know you won't all like it. That was a little disingenuous of me. Sounds as if it is packed full of AIBUs though!

edam Sat 16-Aug-08 12:58:20

Look, men can be very irritating, but I don't need to pay £££s to read some cliches.

suedonim Sat 16-Aug-08 13:05:55

A pathetic idea for a book. Imagine the reaction if a bloke wrote a similar tome about women.

Kevlarhead Tue 19-Aug-08 01:20:22

"the trouble with men on mn is that they think that we all conform to the stereotype that the misogynistic marketing bod who packaged that delightful book thinks that we are"

I take a small amount of exception to that. Spend even a short time on here and you'll find all the stereotypes get washed away by the constant flow of bile and niceness. (not at the same time tho)

The book sounds like someones rehashed a bunch of chain emails, and stuck a chick-lit cover on it. Meh.

S1ur Tue 19-Aug-08 01:29:45

I suspect MN AIBU are occasionally more imaginatively than trot them out oh look he didn't put the loo seat down. You do not flatter us UQD.

These are not ordinary AIBU, these are MumsNet AIBU.

wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now