Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Playing with the Moon--100,000 copies sold

(6 Posts)
2Eliza2 Sat 05-Jul-08 16:21:22

It appears that combined sales of Playing with the Moon here in the UK and in Germany are now about 100,000 (most of those in Germany, where the book had TV advertising).

SO--a big thank-you to all here who've read the book and helped to spread the word.

SilentTerror Tue 08-Jul-08 22:16:45

I've read it!!
I loved it Eliza. I read anything with wartime associations,and I know Dorset well and have read 'the village that died for England' so was especially interested. Cried though!
What are you writing next?

alibubbles Wed 09-Jul-08 09:26:12

Fantastic! I enjoyed it too. When is your next book coming out?

2Eliza2 Tue 15-Jul-08 12:22:48

Thanks!

It's out in September. It's coming round TOO QUICKLY, especially with the children breaking up for the holidays. Yikes. Glad you both enjoyed PWTM--the next one is possibly a bit darker. Sorry about that for those who aren't keen on dark.

whispywhisp Thu 17-Jul-08 20:22:41

Playing the Moon has to be one of the most amazing books I've ever read. Simply brilliant. I can't wait for your next book to be released. xxx

jezzemx Sun 24-Aug-08 21:00:23

Read it and voted for it. I was very impressed and I'm looking forward to Eliza's second novel. SilentTerror if you enjoy wartime novels have you read any Mary Wesley novels (One of my fave authors) Many of her stories are set during the war. They are brilliant. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now