Talk

Advanced search

Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse - come talk to me!

(9 Posts)
Flamesparrow Mon 02-Jun-08 19:28:56

Have read all 3 in just over a week grin

Fabulous books!

I spent the first 2 desperately in love with Edward, but I think that my heart got turned - I feel like i have betrayed him blush

Flamesparrow Thu 05-Jun-08 21:03:17

No-one?

gallusbesom Tue 28-Jul-09 21:47:03

just found this! When you say turned do you mean that you came over to the wolf pack grin

gallusbesom Tue 28-Jul-09 21:50:03

Flamesparrow I've just looked at your profile and must ask, are you me? Twilight, Christopher Brookmyre and 10 things I hate about you???? Ace

teamcullen Tue 28-Jul-09 22:03:31

Hi Flamesparrow. There is a 4th book called Breaking Dawn. There is a BD thread running ATM thats where you will find all us twilight adictees.

gallusbesom Tue 28-Jul-09 22:11:19

and there is Midnight Sun which is Twilight written from Edwards POV but only 12 chapters which can be found on Stephanie Meyers website as well as some very good fan fiction (I can recommend The Honeymood from Edwards POV - v saucy!)

Sandy22 Thu 30-Jul-09 13:39:21

Gallusbesom: I too have read the Honeymoon - very good. Any other good fan fiction you can recommend?

hockeypuck Thu 30-Jul-09 13:47:58

you are not alone!!

I must find that Breaking Dawn thread.

I have read all 4 books twice in the last month - such a good series - cannot wait till the New Moon film on 20th November.

I too felt a little guilty about turning to Jacob's side in book 2, but once I had read them all I was firmly back in camp Edward (which sounds wrong)

I am off to hunt for Midnight Sun - Califrau did tell me about it but I forgot to look

Flamesparrow Thu 30-Jul-09 14:22:41

Lol - can't believe this was a year ago!

My love has waned somewhat over time.

I don't remember putting Christopher Brookmyre on my profile!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now