Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

"Window shopping" on Amazon - does anyone else do this?

(7 Posts)
stealthsquiggle Tue 21-Aug-07 18:15:15

I currently have £47 worth of books in my basket on Amazon - mostly recommendations from MNers. Now there is no way I can justify completing the purchase, but they will stay there for me to gaze at wistfully for ages until I have to buy something for someone else and then I will "save for later" most of them and buy a couple.

I know I should get myself down to the library, but I like owning books.

Does anyone else do this, or am I the only sad wishful thinker?!

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 21-Aug-07 18:18:07

why dot you set up a wishlist so people can access it for birthdays and xmas?

stealthsquiggle Tue 21-Aug-07 18:19:31

That would be organised Misdee -
- plus at least half of the list is for the DC - but yes, I will (shame it is 10 months till my birthday!!)

FunkyGlassSlipper Tue 21-Aug-07 18:21:33

yes i do this.

admylin Tue 21-Aug-07 18:22:00

I did that last year and got a lovely xmas parcel of books from my wishlist. My list is quite long so it will always be a surprise too - and I keep adding to it!

TwoIfBySea Tue 21-Aug-07 21:39:24

I do online opinion polls that accrue vouchers for, amongst others, Amazon. I get really choosy what is on my wishlist and then work to getting enough vouchers so I can buy what I like (and what I need for my OU course.)

poppy34 Thu 23-Aug-07 11:37:50

I put them in wishlist then every so often I refine it as may have read them etc. The only thing is that I think only once in the last 2 years has anyone actually looked at my wishlist

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now