(10 Posts)
knat Sun 19-Aug-07 14:18:50

the best place to sell books - i don't want to do swaps - thanks

PestoMonster Sun 19-Aug-07 14:20:19

Ebay?

rosmerta Sun 19-Aug-07 14:47:57

Amazon?

BBBee Sun 19-Aug-07 14:50:59

amazon - I do it there rather than ebay - much less hassle - no tking photos and writing long descriptions. I made £40 last month.

knat Sun 19-Aug-07 19:14:58

thanks - i think it will be amazon then - is it fairly e3asy to set up on there bbbee?

littlerach Sun 19-Aug-07 19:18:34

There used to be a website called greenmetropolis that you could sell form, and it seemed a good set up.

BBBee Sun 19-Aug-07 20:38:58

yes it is really easy to do. Search for one of the books you have and then there is a button you can click for 'sell yours like this' or somethign - click on this and you are away.

I am:

a) very lazy
b) very impatient

so if I do it it must be easy!

knat Sun 19-Aug-07 20:41:16

thanka bbbee - i#ve put some on and will carry on doing so - hope i have as much luk as you!!!!

BBBee Sun 19-Aug-07 20:44:34

let people know you are doing it - loads of people give me stuff when they have a clear out.

knat Mon 20-Aug-07 14:05:16

bbbee - actually sold one book already!!! However i think i cheate dmyself a bit. It was a heavy hardback and the price i got when amazon deducted their charges will not leave much for postage - how do you work out the price you put it up for as when it tell syou the lowest marketplace price etc - the postage would be more than the price of the book if you went by that? i'm a little confused! (it doenst take much!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now