Talk

Advanced search

Blood Orange by Harriet Tyce

(6 Posts)
Puppylucky Tue 10-Sep-19 19:15:25

Just finishing Unfollow Me by Charlotte Duckworth which I'm really enjoying
Shades of Liane Moriarty and very well written.

slipperyeel Tue 10-Sep-19 17:12:01

I quite enjoyed it

There are so many thrillers about at the moment which are the most amazing books ever according to their publicity but a lot of them are just rubbish! I’m starting to avoid anything with a “killer twist”.

I just finished the latest Nicki French Fried Klein Book which was pretty good and I quite enjoyed a couple of the Louise Candlish ones though I had to suspend my disbelief quite a bit.

tripfiction Tue 10-Sep-19 09:21:57

I quite like Blood Orange (the cover really catches the eye). I got caught up in The Perfect Wife by J P Delaney... now, I had dismissed it several times because it involves robots and AI which I didn't think was my kind of thing. And yet I found this (audio) book engrossing!!! It is so much more than the components of the story, it could just happen...

EauDeChlorine Sat 07-Sep-19 21:08:43

Any recommendations for a similar read please. Just finished Friend Request. Was ok but not great. Struggling to find any good reads. I have enjoyed; The kind worth killing, Tideline, Apple Tree yard etc..,
Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
MabelStark Sat 10-Aug-19 21:30:26

Thanks for posting this - I'd been fancying reading it so it was great to pick it up for 99p!
There's also a book called Bitter Orange for 1.99 that sound like a good read - I've bought that too. ☺️

EauDeChlorine Thu 08-Aug-19 20:49:57

Not exactly a nail biting triller nevertheless really enjoyed it. And picked it up for 99p... been ages since I have bagged a bargain!

Reminded me a bit of Apple Tree Yard.

Recommendations of similar reads greatly appreciated. Thank you 💐

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in