Talk

Advanced search

Was the HP 'Spoiler' that Rupert Everett said on the Friday Night Project true?? If you've finished it you can confirm/deny

(11 Posts)
Moomin Sat 21-Jul-07 14:31:34

Did anyone else see/hear what he said?? If it's true I'm really . Didn't want to queue up and read it NOW; am saving it for holiday and really don't want to know the end

ProjectSeverus Sat 21-Jul-07 14:33:06

have finished, don't know what he said though.

Moomin Sat 21-Jul-07 14:46:15

OK *******************SPOILER ALERT ********* DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT R.E. SAID

************************************************************************ **************
He said Hermione and Ron die and Harry sacrifices himself to save the world but is reunited with his parents in the Deathly Hallows which is the wizarding Afterlife
*************************************************************************************** *

IF YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD UPSIDE DOWN THERE IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER HERE SO GET OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

If ANY of it is inaccurate just tell me it's NOT TRUE then I will at least have some suspense as I'm reading!!! Don't go into details. THanks

ScummyMummy Sat 21-Jul-07 14:53:20

Not true.

Moomin Sat 21-Jul-07 14:59:22

Hurrah!!!! Thank you xxxxxxx

janeitebus Sat 21-Jul-07 15:09:21

Has anybody else finished it yet?

DumbledoresGirl Sat 21-Jul-07 15:11:35

Have you finished it Janeitebus?

I am only about 80 pages in but I turned to the ending first to be sure it would be OK to read it!

janeitebus Sat 21-Jul-07 15:17:13

Yep - how sad am I then?!!!

DumbledoresGirl Sat 21-Jul-07 15:19:55

I keep getting distracted - by the spoiler thread mainly! Am off to red some more now....

AttilaTheMum Sat 21-Jul-07 15:23:47

I've just finished - 8 hours & 40 minutes - DS is now reading it.

CrookshanksinJimmyChoos Sat 21-Jul-07 15:25:24

I've finished it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now