Talk

Advanced search

Another "what was this book?" begging thread

(5 Posts)
MagicKeysToAsda Sat 11-Aug-18 10:01:23

Help, please!

So, it was light fiction, happy ending stuff. There were two sisters living near each other. One had a kitchen table casual business making soaps and stuff for family, that took off when she got a contract to supply a new local hotel. The other sister had to muck in to help fill the huge new order, and it brought them closer together I think.

I really fancy re-reading it as a summer indulgence, but I just can't remember the title or author, and google is failing me. If it rings any bells for anyone, I would be VERY grateful.

AlpacaLypse Sat 11-Aug-18 10:04:22

It sounds Katie fforde - ish.

chemenger Sat 11-Aug-18 10:07:28

Only Katie Ford if there is also a slightly unpleasant but attractive man of similar age to the heroine who turns out to both have a heart of gold and a crush on said heroine.

MagicKeysToAsda Sat 11-Aug-18 10:12:40

<working my way through all the descriptions of Katie Fforde books on amazon>

5000FingersofDrT Tue 21-Aug-18 11:08:50

I don’t think it’s a Katie Ffffffffffffforde but if she sees this thread you can bet there’ll be a sodding soap-making business in her next book. It’s about the only cottage industry she hasn’t ruthlessly exploited tackled hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: