Talk

Advanced search

30 min a day online book group

(5 Posts)
stilllovingmysleep Wed 18-Oct-17 07:04:08

Hello all, we have started a 30 min reading a day accountability group which so far has worked really well and has inspired members to read much more and to build the habit of reading daily for (at least) 30 min. We usually send one sentence each evening saying we've done our reading for the day & briefly mention what we read. If you're someone who enjoys having a group to hold you 'accountable' when it comes to building habits like reading more etc, PM me and I can give you more details. We are looking to add 2 more members.

Fabianthefabulous Wed 18-Oct-17 07:16:06

I have PMed you smile

inkpad Fri 20-Oct-17 22:20:51

I'm interested if you still have space

stilllovingmysleep Tue 26-Dec-17 13:11:55

Hi everyone, just reposting here to say that our whatsapp reading group is open to new members.

We set it up with 2 others in october this year, and initially the goal was to check in daily, making sure we read at least 30 min each day. However, we have changed the group a bit, so some members check in daily as they find that most useful and let us know what they're reading, while others check in less frequently but also let us know what they're reading, so we get plenty of good recommendations. There are currently 5 members in the group & we are opening it up to a few more. PM me if you're interested to join

WordWhirls Tue 26-Dec-17 17:50:49

I’m interested in joining. I’ve not PMed before so going to try and do it now...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: