Talk

Advanced search

And the Rest is History

(6 Posts)
EmilyAlice Fri 14-Apr-17 16:23:32

Has anyone else finished the new St. Mary's book yet?
It came out yesterday....

nocoolnamesleft Fri 14-Apr-17 22:58:02

Yep, just. Enjoyed it but not her best one. Or maybe I'm just getting better at spotting possible plot twists... One of the things I do love about reading them is the way I then feel the urge to go and read up a bit on the events visited.

EmilyAlice Sat 15-Apr-17 07:09:59

I spotted the final twist but not the first one! Much darker than some of the others though.

nocoolnamesleft Sat 15-Apr-17 19:06:29

I think they've generally been getting darker. The series started out sort of light and frothy, but is now darker and more bitter. Or possibly I'm thinking about ale...

SunnyPath Mon 17-Apr-17 19:19:14

There's a Facebook group that is discussing this book. It's called 'And the rest is history'!

CharleyDavidson Tue 18-Apr-17 20:54:31

Oh I did enjoy this one.... I re read the whole series again to be ready to read it.

I loved the humour - as always - and my goodness, but it made me cry....several times.

I also preordered 'The long and the short of it - St Mary's book 9' , then realised it's just a collection of short stories - most of which I already have bought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now