Talk

Advanced search

Any chance you might know the name of this book?

(5 Posts)
TomUI Sat 11-Mar-17 00:47:32

Hi,

I read this book in 2009/10 and would really like to read it again but can't find the name and I've been searching for hours on the net.

Its about a woman who I think lives in Dublin but travels around the world for work too. She bumps into her ex-husband who has just started working for her company, and eventually they fall in love again. There's two things I remember:

1. When she breaks her leg I think or falls ill whilst abroad, he flies out immediately to look after her, really lovingly.

2. In the very final chapter before he tells her he loves her, he marvels at her ability to eat spaghetti so elegantly.

And unfortunately that's all I can remember. It was quite a thick book and the genre was probably chick lit.

Thanks

Deathraystare Wed 15-Mar-17 19:12:43

It sounds like it might be a Maeve Binchey or possibly a Rosemary Pilcher? Don't actually know of it though.

HughLauriesStubble Wed 15-Mar-17 19:14:24

Could it be a Marian Keyes book?

TomUI Thu 16-Mar-17 07:48:39

Thanks, I've had a look at the authors suggested and its not any of them. Any others?

girlandboy Thu 16-Mar-17 07:51:34

My first thought was one by Joanna Trollope, but I'm not sure <helpful>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now