Talk

Advanced search

Fictional Characters AIBU??

(5 Posts)
toffee1000 Mon 23-Jan-17 21:42:45

I've seen AIBUs written from the perspective of toddlers and similar (e.g. Victorian themed ones) and thought it'd be fun to do a fictional characters one.
I'll start.
"Ok, so I'm outside with my sister who is reading an incredibly boring book, and I'm quite tired. I SWEAR I just saw a rabbit hop last muttering about being late for something. WIBU to follow him to see wtf he's on about?" (Alice in Wonderland)

tobee Mon 23-Jan-17 22:36:20

I'm one of 6 sisters. The son of one the country's wealthiest families just asked me to marry him. Aibu to turn him down because he's very snobby, e.g. he turned his bestie off my older sister because he thinks our family isn't good enough! Tia.

tobee Mon 23-Jan-17 22:38:51

Whoops! 5 sisters.

OvariesForgotHerPassword Mon 23-Jan-17 22:39:35

I've been landed with my weirdo sister's orphaned son. AIBU to not let him disturb the normal family life we have for my own PFB?

BaDumShh Tue 24-Jan-17 09:00:08

The boy I have been in love with for years is marrying some annoying drip and I am heartbroken. WIBU to marry the drip's equally drippy brother, who I don't love at all, as revenge to them both?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now