Talk

Advanced search

Which David Baldacci book?

(4 Posts)
PossumInAPearTree Tue 13-Dec-16 14:47:17

I've never read any but I like Lee Child and Harlan Coban so thought I might like these. Had a look on amazon but he seems to have written a few different "series" so unsure where to start.

PossumInAPearTree Wed 14-Dec-16 07:48:23

Anyone?

OliviaBishop Fri 27-Jan-17 11:09:10

I know this was a few months ago but I really like Baldacci.

They are all brilliant, I started with Will Robbie set " the innocent"and have read all the subsequent ones along with a few different sets.

waycat Mon 30-Jan-17 14:37:53

I've just read the Amos Decker series by Baldacci, and found them to be entertaining, well written and pacy - they are thrillers, but interspersed with some dry humour which is often quite welcome as a break from the more noir aspects.

I believe there is another one out in this series in the coming months, so I'm looking forward to that.

Not a thriller, but if you're looking for a stand alone, I would recommend One Summer. I read it several years ago and still think about it now and again as one of those rare books that stays with me long after I've finished it. In fact I know my local library has a copy and I'm very tempted to read it again as I remember enjoying it so much before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now