Talk

Advanced search

Time of day (mark billingham)

(5 Posts)
Tomhardyisinmydreams Fri 30-Sep-16 22:26:36

First time I've ever read one of his books but thoroughly enjoying it nevertheless!!
Anyone else enjoy a good read? What kind of books genres etc

Best of Friday nights a good book & a glass of rose wine

The80sweregreat Mon 03-Oct-16 14:15:03

I like Mark's books, the Thorne books are very well written and the stories are credible. Sleepyhead is one of my favouites.

TomHardysWifey Mon 03-Oct-16 15:20:05

This is the first time I've ever ready any of his books!
But I'm loving the storyline for TOD!! I'm even more excited that they are making it into a BBC1 drama!! grin

The80sweregreat Tue 04-Oct-16 10:18:24

Try some of the others, they are really good. Mark B was on Pointless once, cant remember if he won but he did well. Val Mc dermid was on too,she is another excellent crime writer. I love these types of books. Thorne is a complex soul but he says and thinks things that I do as well, if that makes sense!

TomHardysWifey Thu 06-Oct-16 10:54:11

I finished it yesterday! Enjoyed the book but tbh thought the build up to the end wasn't the best so was a bit disappointed. Am definitely gonna try some more of his books though!

I have just started reading a James Patterson book "murder house" now this seems interesting, haven't been able to put it down since I started it! So definitely hoping DD has a nap this aft grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now