Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know what book this is please?

(4 Posts)
Cannothtinkofaname Wed 28-Sep-16 12:46:17

I overheard two girls discussing a book. One was saying how it ended and I'm not too sure, but a girl murdered her husband, who she found out had murdered her brother. Then the end was she was being murdered but she was filming it all on-line while it was happening.
Does that ring any bells with anybody please?
When they were talking about it, they said it was really good so even though I now know the end, I quite fancy reading the book.
Thanks.

popmimiboo Wed 28-Sep-16 13:00:14

It's a recent Harlan Coben one I think. Not his best, imo. Can't remember the title though. Will have a look on my kindle...

popmimiboo Wed 28-Sep-16 13:03:34

SPOILER ALERT

"Fool me once."

Think it was her sister that was murdered by her husband though. I wouldn't recommend it if you already know the ending though!

Cannothtinkofaname Thu 29-Sep-16 08:27:50

Thanks for that pop. I really didn't expect anybody to know the book I was taking about, so well done.
I've had a look on Amazon and it has mixed reviews, plus I'm not very keen on military books so I may not bother to buy, especially as I do know the ending!
Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now