Talk

Advanced search

Cheap Kindle books

(10 Posts)
Talulaley Fri 15-Jan-16 14:45:55

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I've just seen this on Amazon website - if you search for "wildside megapack" you get a list of lots of compilations of books in different genres for aobut £0.80, e.g. a collection of science fiction books, or fantasy ...

I've not downloaded one yet, but at that price it's worth a try I reckon?

Trills Sat 16-Jan-16 11:43:17

80p. Go for it!

Trills Sat 16-Jan-16 11:44:03

Do you think this is mainly books that are out of copyright?

Trills Sat 16-Jan-16 11:45:20

I think I'd be more likely to choose one that is short stories from an author I've heard of

e.g. Philip K Dick rather than a random selection.

AnotherCider Sat 16-Jan-16 11:46:27

Have you signed up for Book Bub? You get emailed a list of books on offer, some free, some reduced. Some of the offers are only valid for a day, others for longer. I've had some really good books through there.

Quogwinkle Sat 16-Jan-16 13:13:52

And register with ereaderiq as well. You can add all the books you are interested in and put them on price watch so you get notifications when they drop to an affordable price.

westhighlandterrier Sat 16-Jan-16 18:15:00

Thanks for all these hints!

Have signed up and found lots of interesting looking books. Now trying to work out how to find the time to read them all!

Perfectlypurple Sat 16-Jan-16 18:39:17

Thanks op have got a couple of collections. They may not be any good but for a few pence it is worth trying.

anothercider have just signed up to bookbub and already found some free and cheap books to try.

Have had a quick look at ereaderiq quog. Will have a proper look in a minute.

Groovee Sat 16-Jan-16 18:45:59

Kind of books send you emails with some cheap and free ones X

BarbaraofSeville Sun 17-Jan-16 11:32:14

ereaderiq is excellent. I've had dozens of new and popular books for 99p. Rarely pay more than a couple of quid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now