Talk

Advanced search

Free ebook for review (Romance)

(4 Posts)
Lsteel Fri 11-Dec-15 22:20:55

Hi Lovely Mumsneters,

I am an independent author and my debut novel has just been released. Being an indie author means I have to make my own publicity, and that is pretty hard to do with barely any reviews. So I was wondering if anyone would like to receive a free electronic copy of my book in order to pop a review on amazon and goodreads?

The book is called Running Home and the story is set in 1910, it follows Lady Clara as she moves to India. The British and Indian people live very separate lives, but Lady Clara forms a relationship with a local plantation owner (Sachin) after she saves one of
the children that live on his plantation. They are clearly taken with each other and eventually they give in to their feelings and start meeting in secret. In essence this is a story of desperate and forbidden love.

I am not sending out free copies in order to only get good reviews, but in order to give me the best chance I hope that only people that like this genre will reply - if you only enjoy paranormal horror stories I guarantee you will hate this book!

You can check out my website www.lizziesteel.com

Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/book/show/27823159-running-home

Twitter: twitter.com/lsteelauthor

Amazon: goo.gl/hUNhQB

If you are interested let me know and I will email it over to you in either a PDF, epub or mobi format. Unfortunately I can't send you a free paperbacks sorry.

Thanks for reading!!

Lizzie Steel

Lsteel Fri 11-Dec-15 22:22:39

I do not love how the words I guarantee you will hate this book are right under my picture of the cover!! Ignore that!!!

CoteDAzur Fri 11-Dec-15 22:25:50

Bumping this for you. I don't do romance, but well done for publishing a book smile

Lsteel Sat 12-Dec-15 08:38:50

Ah, thank you! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now