Talk

Advanced search

Lee childs - Book order

(4 Posts)
BreadstickBev Wed 28-Oct-15 18:47:49

Hello,

My first book post so be gentle... wink

I've been recommended Lee Childs as an author and i see there is a load of Jack Reacher books. Would you recommend I read them in sequence order or just jump straight in with the one that appeals the most?

Thanks

Seasidedolly Thu 29-Oct-15 10:36:32

I LOVE all the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child, you are in for such a treat!

No don't need to read them in order, but I did and would recommend that you do. Some books are set in his past so they're not all technically in order, but those ones are great because they help you understand Reacher more.

I think the first one is called the Killing Floor and it's one of my favourites. Enjoy!

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 29-Oct-15 10:42:29

I thought that the early books were better than the later ones, so if you read them in order you'll get all the best ones. My favourite is Die Trying, which I think is the second one.

I have to say I haven't read any of the new ones since the teeny, tiny Tom Cruise played the role. He was truly awful and it has spoiled the character for me as I can't fix him back in my head the way that he should be.

beguilingeyes Tue 15-Dec-15 16:16:38

Die Trying is my favourite too. I couldn't go near the film. How very dare they cast that creepy midget. I always think that Reacher looks a bit like Dolph Lundgren.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now