Advanced search

Help me find what this book is called!

(7 Posts)
milkyman Thu 13-Aug-15 19:03:43

The telegraph had a sample chapter of a new book a few months ago. It had a set of stairs on the front cover. A widower enters the house of friends while they are out cos he notices the door open. Its all a bit spooky and you suspect his motives arent innocent. It was called the girl upstairs, or the room upstairs or something! it was really good!

OP’s posts: |
Sallyhasleftthebuilding Thu 13-Aug-15 19:12:01

milkyman Thu 13-Aug-15 19:50:18

thank you but not this one

OP’s posts: |
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 13-Aug-15 19:55:09

Girl on the Landing?

milkyman Fri 14-Aug-15 07:23:07

nope! grin

OP’s posts: |
CaitSith Fri 14-Aug-15 21:34:03

Was it this one?

milkyman Sat 15-Aug-15 16:47:34

thats the one!! grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in